2. Amount of Voucher is in Australian Dollars and can be redeemed in Australian Dollars only.
3. Please quote the Voucher ID on the Voucher whenever calling and discussing your Voucher. The Voucher can only be used towards a future booking when the Voucher ID is quoted.
4. Please note that any person quoting the Voucher ID will also have access to the booking details including personal information so please keep your Voucher ID a secret.
5. Vouchers are valid up to and including the "Valid Until" date as stated on the Voucher with no extensions to the expiry date.
6. If there is any credit remaining left on redemption of the Voucher, it can be used towards accommodation until the credit balance reaches zero. Any balance that remains on the Voucher after the expiry date is not available for use.
7. When you are ready to make your booking, you will need to call our Reservations Department on 1300 684 510.
8. The Voucher amount can be used towards the payment of a booking. Any outstanding difference between the Voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of the booking with a valid credit card.
9. Multiple Vouchers may be used as payment for a Discover Victoria booking.
10. An existing booking made using the Voucher cannot be extended or altered using another Voucher.
11. Vouchers are non refundable and not redeemable for cash or other Vouchers.
12. Bookings made with Vouchers are non refundable in cash or Voucher form.
13. Vouchers can only be redeemed at the time of booking. Normal Terms and Conditions of booking apply.
14. You are responsible for the use and safety of your Voucher. Risk of loss for vouchers pass to the recipient upon delivery/ transmission to the recipient. Discover Victoria is not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers. For your security, the Voucher cannot be redeemed without the Voucher ID.
16. We have the right to cancel Vouchers and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Voucher is redeemed through Discover Victoria.